Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Post #3

Last night I washed my face with this 3-step system. I washed my face again this morning. And again tonight. I want to make this a true habit, washing my face twice daily. I have to get up early (regular time for most people, 6 am), so that mean's I will get to test out my habits; because for a while now I haven't had to get up early because I do online school. Next week I'm joining regular school so I have to start getting up early. So I'm going to see if I can curl my hair, wash my face, put on my little bit of make-up, get dressed, and eat breakfast in the span on 1 hour and 30 minutes. I think I can manage if I get dressed before I leave my room, wash my face, curl my hair, and then make-up myself. Then I get to eat breakfast. Woohoo! I'm the type of person who only wears eyeliner and mascara.

What's your morning routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment