Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post #8

 I got my hair thinned! Yay! And my ends trimmed, which is great because I haven't had my hair worked on in a a year I think. And apparently the flakes in my hair isn't dandruff. It's shampoo residue! So excited about this because I have tried multiple products to get rid of my 'dandruff' but it never worked. Now I know why. So according to my new hairdresser, I really have to scrub my head so I can get the residue out. We also purchased this shampoo and conditioner by Redken. She shampooed my hair, trimmed it, thinned it, and blow dried it. I'm considering blow drying my hair now because my hair is sooooo soft. I've been touching it ALL day. She also parted it on a different side. Which for me, normal is parted in the middle; but she parted it a little to the left. I think I'm going to try this look. I went to Hair Cuttery and I am sooo happy!
What do you do when you go to the salon?

No comments:

Post a Comment